How to be Healthier with Enzymes
|September 20th, 2005|
Special Guest: Dr. DicQie Fuller
An interview with DicQie Fuller, PhD, Founder and President of Transformation Enzyme Corporation.
Enzymes are the catalysts, the sparks that make our bodies function. Without them, we couldn’t digest food, create hormones or change one substance into another. They are the “alchemists” that allow for break-down and building of our biochemistry and metabolism. We find these enzymes in living foods. In today’s culture, we often are lacking in enzymes. It makes us feel tired, have poor digestion, and many other health issues. Find out what enzyme supplements can do for you
- How enzyme therapy saved Dr. Fuller’s daughter’s lIfe
- Find out why you are probably lacking essential enzymes
- How giving enzymes and probiotics to children sets up their immune systems for life
- Discover how enzymes help alleviate and protect us against disease.
- Understand the benefits of plant, animal and mycelial enzyme supplements
- Learn how protein splitting enzymes gobble up debris like Pac-man
- Find out why our foods do not supply all of our enzymes
- Receive Dr. Fuller’s recommendation for daily enzyme supplementation
- Understand why enzymes enhance the other nutrients and herbs you already take
- Hear about the benefits of taking enzyme supplements during cancer treatment
|Dr. DicQie Fuller has a PhD in Nutrition and Health Sciences. She is the author of The Healing Power of Enzymes and many other books and publications. She is the Founder and President of Transformation Enzyme Corporation. With over a decade of clinical experience specializing in enzyme therapy and nutrition, she is actively involved in researching the health benefits of enzyme supplementation. |
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn University, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
All transcripts are free at Access to Health Experts