The Truth About Genetically Modified Foods
|December 12, 2005|
Special Guest: Greg Hottinger, RD, MHP
An interview with Greg Hottinger, RD, MHP, author of The Best Natural Foods on the Market Today: A Yuppie's Guide to Hippie Food, Vol. 1. Find out which foods are most likely to be genetically altered and understand the risks and possible benefits of these foods.
- Are you are unknowingly eating genetically modified foods?
- 60-80% of foods on our grocery store shelves contain genetically modified ingredients
- Find out which foods most likely contain genetically engineered ingredients
- Discover if these foods live up to their promise of fewer pesticides used
- Understand the potential risks and benefits of genetically engineered foods
- Hear how genes from these plants are jumping to others and affecting animals
- Learn about the new second generation: Plants that produce plastics and pharmaceutical drugs!
- You and your family can step out of the experiment – find out how
- Learn how to ask for more research before more of these technologies are tested on you
|Greg advocates a whole person medicine approach, including a diet based on whole-foods. He is known for his warm presence as a speaker and coach, his enthusiasm for sharing the wisdom of healthy eating, and his ability to inspire others.|
Mr Hottinger is the Nutritionist for the Duke University Center for Integrative Medicine, Co-owner of NOVO Wellness a weight-loss coaching business, and a Certified Wellness Coach.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn University, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
All transcripts are free at Access to Health Experts