Seven Secrets to Healthy Relationships for Singles and Couples
|November 28th, 2005|
Special Guest: Judith Sherven, PhD and James Sniechowski, PhD
An interview with Judith Sherven, PhD and James Sniechowski, PhD, authors of Be Loved for Who You Really Are.
Our mental health and our physical health are inseparably entwined. So if you’re interested in your physical health, you owe it to yourself to have healthy relationships as well. This interview will help you achieve that.
- Discover how to make your relationships long lasting and enjoyable
- Find out how to be loved for who you really are
- Learn to benefit from your differences
- Realize what it takes to be well-loved
- Find out what it takes to set the stage for great relationships
- See how the 7 secrets to healthy relationships can improve your life
- You can plan healthy relationships – find out how
- Discover what “popping the questions” can do for you
- See how support and generosity help you in your relationships
|Dr. Judith Sherven and Dr. James Sniechowski are a husband and wife psychology team. They are the authors of: The Smart Couple's Guide to the Wedding of Your Dreams, Be Loved for Who You Really Are, Opening to Love 365 Days a Year, and The New Intimacy. |
As relationship experts, Judith & Jim specialize in empowering people to embrace their uniqueness while learning from and enjoying the differences of others. Their work takes them from college campus to corporate boardroom, and from teaching singles about 'Smart Dating for Success Every Time' to showing couples 'How to Keep Romance Alive Forever'.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn University, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
All transcripts are free at Access to Health Experts