Don't miss this chance to reduce your stress. Start managing it in your life today.
- To instantly recognize your own stress and "overwhelm" signs
- To understand how stress and worry affect your daily health
- Your own "stress quotient"
- Sure and simple techniques to reduce daily stress
- To eliminate worry to get more done faster, better, and with less effort
- And much, much more!!
You'll receive five hours of audio lectures, course materials, and the full edited and enhanced written transcripts. Plus unadvertised bonuses.
When I first developed this course it was tailored to the needs of independent business professionals, but a funny thing happened when I taught the course. Sure, I had my "business professional" target audience, but homemakers, students, retirees, and other non-target students also signed up and those students were getting just as much out of the course as the business professionals. The bottom line is, people from all walks of life have stress, and most of us want to reduce it and feel better, so now I offer the course to everyone.
So if you'd like to reap the benefits of lessening the stress you feel in your life, this course is for you.
It addresses four major areas of life
Creating a Wellness Lifestyle
Reduce Stress Through Healthy Habits
How Attitude and Attention Change Everything
Developing Healthful Relationships and Boundaries
My investment with you today gets me 4 modules, valuable bonus gifts and your Famous 120-Day Money-Back Guarantee. I'm also assured that this on-line transaction is 100% secure.
The Secrets to Reducing Anxiety Naturally:
The audio and written teleseminar transcripts: Liz is interviewed on her approach to reducing anxiety by Dr. Signe A. Dayhoff author of Diagonally-Parked in a Parallel Universe: Working Through Social Anxiety. This is a wonderful exchange of information from two anxiety experts. You can purchase the audio and written teleseminar transcripts for $15.90, but they are yours free with your enrollment.
- How anxiety can cause physical problems
- How to calm down your body before bedtime
- Foods that help you fall asleep faster
- Simple solutions to keep things from weighing on your mind
- The importance of establishing bed rhythms and bed habits
- Two supplements that may help you fall asleep
- Learn the effects of caffeine on your anxiety
- The importance of balanced blood sugar to your mind and mood
- Why snacking can be a healthy habit
- 3 ways you can be gas-free while eating beans
- 2 types of food that notoriously cause food sensitivities
- The effects of B-complex vitamins on your energy and mood
- And more